WE CARE AND PRACTICE
FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EVERYONE
- As a Hematology/Oncology Practice, we do not treat COVID-19 infections.
- We do not have any known positive case of COVID-19 patient coming to the office or receiving treatment.
- All of our staff (including doctors) is screened every day for temperature, history of cough, and shortness of breath. All staff members have passed screening every day.
- Everyone coming to the office is screened daily for temperature, history of cough, and shortness of breath.
- We minimize the time in the waiting room and ensure more than 6ft social distance. Most people are put in separate exam room or separate treatment area chairs as soon as possible.
- All exam rooms/treatment room furniture used for patient care is disinfected after each use.
- The waiting room furniture and appliances are disinfected daily
- We follow all guidelines and precautions of CDC and State Board of Health including masking, using gloves when touching patient and avoiding close contact with any person for any significant period of time.